Download Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver Printer – This printer is cheap and can print up to 22 ppm in mono printing. Download this printer driver in the link below for free.
Download latest Printer Driver for Macintosh / MAC OS
- Download Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver here
Download latest Printer Driver for Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10)
Download latest Driver Printer for Linux Debian, Linux Ubuntu and others
- Brother MFC-J4620DW for Linux Download
Download Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver Printer
Now in my humble opinion, this Brother MFC-J4620DW Printer is one of the best home and small office inkjet printers on the market. Starting at the top we have a 20 sheet automatic document feeder built into the lid of the flatbed scanner all of which packs away nice and neatly. The lid of the flatbed scanner also rises slightly to accommodate books and magazines. Under that we have a large 9.3cm touch screen display ideal for work done at the printer like scanning and copying.
We then have the output tray and a 150 sheet paper tray. At the side Download Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver Printer there’s a panel that comes away to reveal the ink cartridges that simply pop out, and pop back in again using the little levers built into each cartridge. The cartridges for this machine come in two different yields, either 550 or 1,200 pages. We here at checkingdriver always recommend the larger cartridges as they offer a lower cost per page and an overall lower cost of ownership. At the rear of the machine we have a 1 sheet multipurpose feeder that can take paper up to 220 gsm.
The feeder Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver also accommodates A3 size paper making this machine perfect for printing large documents for meetings and presentations. Under the flatbed scanner there’s a compartment showing some of the printers connection options, there’s both USB and ethernet ports along with two telephone line sockets, as the 4620 also has faxing abilities. It can print up to 35 ppm on it’s fastest setting and as it’s an inkjet printer there’s no waiting around for anything to warm up so it gets the prints out very quickly.
Direct photo printing allows you to print JPEGs from both USB flash storage and memory cards, and the 4620 also has AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and iPrint & Scan support. I love how compact this machine is, everything seems to have been designed with usability in mind, it takes up less desk space than many comparable printers and it prints A3. It’s a top little printer, ideal for home use and increasing versatility in small to medium sized office environments.
Brother MFC-J4620DW Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X / Macintosh
- Macintosh OS
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
How to install Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver
Below are steps to install your Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver, follow the install instruction below and contact us if you have any problem.
- Download the driver above refer you Operating System (Mac/Windows/Linux) and don’t forget to download Brother MFC-J4620DW for 32-bit or 64-bit. The link download will begin immediately and wait until the download file successful downloaded.
- After the file Brother MFC-J4620DW download complete, open the file with double click or right click and Open. For Windows, the extension file will be .exe, for Mac will be .dmg and .tar.gz for Linux.
- Turn on the printer when Brother MFC-J4620DW driver want to install
- Click next, Next and NEXT~ to install the driver, just follow the instructions
- After finishing the setup, try to print any document or photos with your printer