Download Canon i475D Driver Printer – Looking for a color inkjet printer? Of course, Canon i475D becomes the best choice for you. Don’t forget too to download its printer driver by clicking the links as follow.
Download latest Printer Driver for Macintosh / MAC OS
- Download Canon i475D Driver here
Download latest Printer Driver for Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10)
Download latest Driver Printer for Linux Debian, Linux Ubuntu and others
- Canon i475D for Linux Download
Download Canon i475D Driver Printer
It is not something new that the use of printing machine is high enough nowadays. Not only used by the company to support their business, yet this machine also is usually used for personal business as well. That is why now you can find that there have been various printers which can be chosen and Canon i475D becomes one of them. Talking about Download Canon i475D Driver Printer machine many users are able to find two things that are the good and the bad things. By knowing those two things mentioned before indeed you can consider whether this printing machine is good for you or not.
In this case, Canon i475D is a printer that is used inkjet technology in which nowadays popular among the device. The use of this technology indeed becomes something important because many people are able to get such a better modern printing machine to support various their activities or business. Besides it also designed as a color printer series that you are able to print various colored documents and photos or even graphics. However, you are also able to print a black and white document.
Moreover, another good thing in which all people can find when they use this Canon’s is about camera memory slot. With this feature, of course, all users are able to get something interesting from the device. That is why this matter can be one of the important ones in which many people consider a lot in choosing the device. You also will get easiness by the existence of the feature here. Added by 2.0 USB port, all users are able to find such a great printing machine from Canon.
Unfortunately, you also will find a bad thing from the Canon i475D. Here you just find two ink cartridges. It is actually a little bit worse compared to the other printers in the same price but gives you a better capacity of ink cartridges. Also, for the connectivity, Download Canon i475D Driver Printer only has USB so you haven’t printed directly on your memory card. In another word, you need another device to print the documents on your memory card. Indeed it will be a little bit disappointing because your actions cannot be supported well.
In summary, all of the explanation having been mentioned in paragraphs before are both pros and cons of Download Canon i475D Driver Printer from Canon. By knowing those things, of course, you now have decided whether will choose this printer or not. After that, if you choose it, so the important thing which must be done is downloading the driver printer of Canon i475D as in the links provided before. Just making sure that you choose the right link depending on your computer system used. Here you need to make sure whether your computer or laptop uses Windows OS, Linux OS or Mac OS.
Canon i475D Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X / Macintosh
- Macintosh OS
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
How to install Canon i475D Driver
Below are steps to install your Canon i475D Driver, follow the install instruction below and contact us if you have any problem.
- Download the driver above refer you Operating System (Mac/Windows/Linux) and don’t forget to download Canon i475D for 32-bit or 64-bit. The link download will begin immediately and wait until the download file successful downloaded.
- After the file Canon i475D download complete, open the file with double click or right click and Open. For Windows, the extension file will be .exe, for Mac wil be .dmg and .tar.gz for linux.
- Turn on the printer when Canon i475D driver want to install
- Click next, Next and NEXT~ to install the driver, just follow the instructions
- After finishing the setup, try to print any document or photos with your printer