Download Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver Printer – Now you can print any kind of document thanks to Canon PIXMA MX426. Download its printing driver in the link below to use this printer.
Download latest Printer Driver for Macintosh / MAC OS
- Download Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver here
Download latest Printer Driver for Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10)
Download latest Driver Printer for Linux Debian, Linux Ubuntu and others
- Canon PIXMA MX426 for Linux Download
Download Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver Printer
It is thanks to the dual cartridge that the Download Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver Printer brings, so we can print any kind of document we like on this printer. From text to photo, it is possible for us to get a high-quality result when we utilize PIXMA MX426. It is not only the design that is highly sleek and elegant. The performance of this printer is also something that we need to take into account.
To begin, let’s talk about the design of this Download Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver Printer that has been described as sleek and elegant before. Well, in the first glance, we can learn how elegant the appearance of this printer is. With its neutral color, we can just put it in any environment. Then, with its small size, we should not worry to put it on any desk we have. It is just a very good device when it comes to the design printer driver.
In addition to its elegant design, Canon PIXMA MX426 also offers multifunction features that we can enjoy easily. Its all-in-one features are ideal for home users and office needs. However, regarding its specifications which seem to deal with printing activities that are not immense, this printer ideal for small office rather than a larger office. The other feature we can get from this feature is similar to other all-in-one printing devices on the market which is printing, scanning and faxing feature.
When talking about Download Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver Printer speed, this printer is, in fact, having common speed just like other printers at its price. It offers 8.7 images per minute in monochrome mode and 5 images per minute in color mode. For your information, Canon uses IPM or images per minute standard when talking about its product’s speed, not PPM or paper per minute standard. However, the result may be varied due to a number of pages or images you try to print.
Canon PIXMA MX426 also offers automatic document feeder which is able to speed up our printing process. Thanks to this feature, we can also use this printer as standalone copier and scanner. Fascinatingly, this printer can also be used to print HD video through the frame to frame with the best quality. However, this can proceed if only the content is in MOV format and recorded with compatible Canon camera. It can be another good feature that this printer gives to us.
As a wireless all-in-one printer, it is able to use this printer both wire and wireless connection. To connect to the network, there is a port for Ethernet to use the printer in wired mode and IEEE802.11b/g connection to perform wireless mode. Overall, this printer is a good choice for users who loves to have a wireless all-in-one printer which is wrapped in modern and elegant design. To use this printer by connecting it to the computer, do not forget to download the Download Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver Printer first in the provided link above.
Canon PIXMA MX426 Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X / Macintosh
- Macintosh OS
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
How to install Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver
Below are steps to install your Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver, follow the install instruction below and contact us if you have any problem.
- Download the driver above refer you Operating System (Mac/Windows/Linux) and don’t forget to download Canon PIXMA MX426 for 32-bit or 64-bit. The link download will begin immediately and wait until the download file successful downloaded.
- After the file Canon PIXMA MX426 download complete, open the file with double click or right click and Open. For Windows, the extension file will be .exe, for Mac wil be .dmg and .tar.gz for linux.
- Turn on the printer when Canon PIXMA MX426 driver want to install
- Click next, Next and NEXT~ to install the driver, just follow the instructions
- After finishing the setup, try to print any document or photos with your printer