Download Epson PX-M7070FX Driver Printer – If you need a good printer to make your office works executed easier, then you should purchase an Epson PX-M7070FX and download its driver from this site!
Download latest Printer Driver for Macintosh / MAC OS
- Download Epson PX-M7070FX Driver here
Download latest Printer Driver for Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10)
Download latest Driver Printer for Linux Debian, Linux Ubuntu, and others
- Epson PX-M7070FX for Linux Download
Download Epson PX-M7070FX Driver Printer
If you need a good printer to make your office works executed easier, then you should purchase an Epson PX-M7070FX and download its driver from this site!
The printer is produced by a company named Seiko Epson Corporation, or Seiko Epson Kabushiki-gaisa in Japanese. The company has run for decades and its main products of industry are electronics, more particularly printers. It has produced several kinds of printers; one of the most recent products from Epson is the PX-M7070FX. Now, the PX-M7070FX is relatively new since it was released back on 2017.
The printer is targeted to copier and MFP (multi-function printer) markets since it has both copying and printing capabilities. Now, let’s head to the specifications! The printer comes in two types, desktop and floor configuration. Both types have PrecisionCore Inkjet Method as their printing method and both are equipped with four-color ink. The desktop and floor types can also perform printing in the format of a3 to a6 paper and postcard as well. You can print with speed up to 24 ipm (images per minute) for monochrome and color printing, while 16 ipm is the speed you can get when you do duplex printing with the Epson PX-M7070FX.
Both types need a power supply of AC 100-240 Volts to operate, the desktop variant also requires 40-watts when on operation, 20-watts at standby mode, and spends 1.6-watts when in sleep mode; while the floor variant requires 43-watts when in operation, 21-watts at standby mode, and 1.6-watts when the printer is set to sleep mode. When in storage mode, the desktop variant is sized 787 x 758 x 621 mm and weighs 69.1 kg, while the floor one is measured at 787 x 873 x 1,162 mm and weighs 116.5 kg. The Download Epson PX-M7070FX Driver Printer has feed capacity of 885 sheets of paper for the desktop type and 1.985 sheets of paper for the floor type. Both also support Windows XP to Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.6.8, but you will need to download the driver necessary to operate the printer with your computer properly since the driver is an application necessary to communicate your pc with the printer you use by converting the program into a language that can be processed by the printer. The link to download can be found at the bottom of the article.
The Epson PX-M7070FX is quite a superb printer since it has awesome specifications, as mentioned in the first paragraph. The printer is an excellent choice for your business, since it has a large capacity of paper feed, at 885 sheets for desktop variant and 1,985 sheets for floor variant. Speed is also not a problem since it can print rather quickly at 24 ipm, however, the speed goes significantly slower when it is in duplex mode printing, lowering down to 16 ipm.
It seems the downside of the printer is its dimension. It weighs rather heavy, 69,1 kg for desktop and 116.5 kg for the floor version. And also, do not forget to download the driver necessary to operate the Epson PX-M7070FX above.
Epson PX-M7070FX Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X / Macintosh
- Macintosh OS
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
How to install Epson PX-M7070FX Driver
Below are steps to install your Epson PX-M7070FX Driver, follow the install instruction below and contact us if you have any problem.
- Download the driver above refer you Operating System (Mac/Windows/Linux) and don’t forget to download Epson PX-M7070FX for 32-bit or 64-bit. The link download will begin immediately and wait until the download file successful downloaded.
- After the file Epson PX-M7070FX download complete, open the file with double click or right click and Open. For Windows, the extension file will be .exe, for Mac will be .dmg and .tar.gz for Linux.
- Turn on the printer when Epson PX-M7070FX driver want to install
- Click next, Next and NEXT~ to install the driver, just follow the instructions
- After finishing the setup, try to print any document or photos with your printer